Thursday, January 6, 2011

Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Trailer and Rumors : Megan Fox and Hot Rod and Rosie Huntington - Whiteley

http://hubpages.com/hub/Transformers-3-Dark-of-the-Moon-Trailer-and-Rumors-Megan-Fox-and-Hot-Rod

Who is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. I honestly have not heard of Rosie Huntington -Whiteley before the Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon movie. I was quite shocked hearing about the axing of Megan Fox as the love interest of Shia Le Beof (Sam Witwicky). The good thing as, as I was googleing Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's name I found out that she was hot, sexy and beautiful. so I think THAT could offset the fact that Megan Fox won't be seen in the big screen with the Autobots and probably with the new autobot in the moon, hot Rod.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Transformers-3-Dark-of-the-Moon-Trailer-and-Rumors-Megan-Fox-and-Hot-Rod

Hot Rod or Rodimus Prime (with the Matrix of Leadership) is who I believe is seen in the trailer that was set in the Dark of the Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment